FAITH WHEELS OPERATING PRINCIPLES
The management and operating principles that we apply in our business, which we strongly believe contribute to our current success, are as follows:
- Lean overhead structure, but with quality of people and resources as the main emphasis.
- Focus on the needs of our customers to ensure the highest service satisfaction levels.
- Ethical and honest business principles in all activities.
- Direct involvement, on all levels of interaction, between Faith Wheels management and customers to ensure minimal delays in operations and problem solving.
- Effective and streamlined systems and procedures in all departments of the company, which are customer focused and add quality and value to the business.
- Well managed and effective accounting and administrative systems.
- Leading communication structures between Operations Management, drivers and customers, through on-vehicle cellular phones as well as the Matrix Tracking System, incorporating GPS and GSM facilities.
- Optimal vehicle utilisation through closely monitored operating standards, scheduling and control systems.
- High standard of preventative maintenance, to ensure optimal vehicle availability and reliability.
- Strict, with no exception, regarding legal operating in terms of speeding, payloads, driving hours, vehicle road worthiness and general traffic regulations.
- Overall approach of Responsible Care in our operations to ensure the safe delivery of customers’ goods.
- Consistent focus on training of drivers and staff, with emphasis on safety management, specifically in the transportation of hazardous chemicals and fuels.
- Applying own experience and expertise to carefully assess and compute contract rates, to ensure market related competitiveness and consistent and sustainable profitability.
- Optimal payload technology to ensure market competitiveness and acceptable profitability.
- Quality drivers, who are fairly remunerated to correlate with the value added to the company.
- Retaining a well balanced insurance portfolio, covering all areas of risk.
- Applying the Quality Management System of Sasol SQAS and adhering to all aspects of SHE (Safety, Health and Environment).